Planning your dog's birthday pawty

My dog is my child. I mean it.
I'm not one of those people who say their dog is a"fur baby". Tiny Dog is my literal baby.
She has a stroller, a couch, and she's even owned her own convertible.

Much like Jane Fonda, Tiny Dog is much older than she looks and she has an amazing figure.
Tiny Dog is 10!

So I had to plan her a birthday party.

Here's how you too, can plan the puppy party of the century:


Headshots- A good pet parent will have some sort of professional modeling portrait made of their dog. I personally chose to spend a huge chunk of my savings on a wedding photographer.

Invitations- Speaking of invites, now is the time to let your dog's beautiful face shine. Use those headshots for your dog's invites. Zazzle has great options!

Handmade replicas of your animal- Thankfully I had these mini versions of Tiny Dog already lying around. (I got these from an etsy shop called "sugarcookiedolls").

Favorite foods- I really failed as a mother and did not buy everyone their own personal happy meal from 'Donalds. A classic 10 piece chicken nugget meal are Tiny Dog's favorite. Instead, I cheaped out and only bought cheetos.

Cake- To show Tiny Dog that I value our relationship more than the relationship I have with my own husband, I gave her the top tier to my wedding cake that I had been saving for our first anniversary. I added a glitter "10" on top to add insult to injury. Sorry Kyle!

Here are some photos from my daughter's gorgeous event!














No comments