Back to Blogging

Before I botoxed my brow
Hello darkness, my old friend,
It's time to blog on you again.
Because I am so bored and needy,
A hobby to do, while husband's sleeping.
An idea much better left in my brain,
My posts sound like I am quite insane.

I haven't been on this thing since 2013. That's when I got my first reporting job and all my co-workers found my blog. ( My now-husband was one of those co-workers)

The only time I've been more embarrassed was when my mom discovered my Xanga. I guess they're pretty much the same thing.

Five years have past... Not much has changed. My parents are still my only readers and
Tiny Dog is still my only friend. Oh, and I got married. So no more "Foxy Friday" posts for me. :(

If you've accidentally stumbled upon the Dumb Blonde Diaries...Welcome!





















No comments